“ QR-MedBoat ” – Idroplan 4k8
( Quick Response – Recce [reconnaissance] and Rescue Medical Boat, fitted with idroplan 4.8m hydroplane single step hull ) is a contained dimensions rescue and first-aid Boat, to facilitate the water operations. Made in close cooperation with an Engineering and Nautical Technology Company, and built in Iseo Lake boatyard - Italy, is born with the target to satisfy all the requirements of an innovative water rescue craft, is characterised by:
- Ease and safety in men overboard recovery: the deck layout of the craft and the slipway at the stern of the boat, allow, by means of a winch installed under the pilot seat, to pull inboard the harmed man litter in a very short time, also in rough waters, with the maximum safety conditions, thanks to the hydro-jet powering system adopted. Further, being equipped with innovative hull that stabilizes, allows stretcher recovery with helicopter rescue with also serious harmed man, in total safety.
- High cruise speed and rapid response with high comfort also in rough waters. During rescue navigation: QR-MedBoat is able to operate in an extended range of speed, with limited variation in dynamic attitude trim, low wave impact accelerations, thru the adoption of a high hydrodynamic efficiency, hydroplane stepped hull (patented design) , with a deadrise angle of 18 degrees at the step ( in proximity of the operative center of gravity ).
- Navigation: in river areas, lakes, lagoon area, sea, also with access in limited and low waters. The water-jet powered engine of the QR-MedBoat allows to navigate close to the shore and coast line, to transfer quickly harmed man, in absolute comfort into a ground ambulance.
- Large internal available space: QR-MedBoat with the pilot console of the craft, advanced close to the bow, allows large internal space in the rear, it allows you to assist with the greatest comfort the harmed man.
- QR-MedBoat is equipped with a central roll-bar that allows it to set up of different tools and equipment necessary to making it fully seaworthy.
- QR-MedBoat is available on request, also with outboard engine and with different equipment, to lend itself to different emergency and intervention activities.
- Production and Delivery time: 90 days approximately following the order confirmation.
- Length overall – 5.20 meters ( 17.06 ft.) until 9.00 meters ( 29.52 ft. )
- Beam overall – 2.20meters ( 7 ft. )
- Draft with Maximum Load – 0.42 meters ( 1.38 ft. )
- Hull Type Single Step idroplan 4k8 ( Patented )
- Deadrise at step ( V ) - 18°
- Load capacity - nr° 6 persons
- Fuel capacity – 60 liters ( 15.85 US gal. )
- Displacement (Weight with standard equipment and full fuel) – 700 kg. ( 1543 lbs. )
- Hull in Fiberglass red, grey or military colours
- Project CE Category – C
- Jet Engine - 100 HP
- n. 1 Roll-Bar set up with Antenna, Radar, Sound signaling equipment, Navigation directional spotlight two bright beams, light flashing.
- n. 1 Stretcher type, suitable for the traumatized people stabilization, following of accident in the water. It's also equipped and supplied as an accessory, special safety harness indicated, particularly for recovery, lifting and transport by helicopter rescue operations.
- n. - Options on request: Communications and navigation equipment.
- n. 1 Watertight Container for first aid equipment.
Standard Safety Equipment:
- n. 4 Life jackets
- n. 2 Water Rescue Ring Buoy complete with grab line
- n. 1 Water Rescue Can
- n. 1 Water Rescue Signals package
- n. 1 Buoy Floating light
- n. 2 Buoy Smoke floating
- n. 1 Sonorous Signaling device
- n. 1 Fire Extinguisher 1 kg.
- n. 1 Anchor Foldable umbrella version 2.5 kg.
- n. 1 Anchor line 30 mt.
- n. 1 Boat Hook and handle
- n. 1 Pump or other exhaustion means for water out of the boat
- n. 1 Navigation Spotlight
- n. 1 National Flag
First-Aid Equipment - on request:
Different and Customizable in according on the specific needs
- n. 1 Kit First-Aid
- n. 1 Disposable Rescue Thermal Blanket
- n. 1 Cervical Collars kit ( Four sizes )
- n. 1 Defibrillator
- n. 1 Resuscitation System